© St Ninians Episcopal Church, Glasgow which is a charity registered under no.SC010966
The Benedicite Murals by William Hole RSA painted 1901 and donated by Robert Ogg. Fourteen paintings depicting scenes from the Benedicite surround the Sanctuary some in contemporary settings with scenes of factories and a steam locomotive.  The murals were refurbished in 2003.
Home About us Worship News Gallery Diary Contact Links